With the growing number of users adopting Web3 products, traditional browser plugins and third-party wallet redirections can no longer satisfy user expectations. Particle Network’s Wallet-as-a-Service (WaaS) solution addresses these challenges by offering numerous benefits when integrated into dApps, allowing developers to focus on product logic and bring innovative applications to the Web3 landscape more efficiently and effectively.
- Authentication Service: A user-friendly Web2+Web3 login solution using MPC-TSS, enabling familiar login methods without sacrificing security and decentralisation.
- Wallet Service: An embedded wallet solution which simplifies digital asset management for developers and end users, allowing developers focus on core product functionalities.
With the Particle Network's WaaS soluiton, a developer will be able to perform the following things:
- Seamless integrationa for streamlined user login:
- Allow users to login to dApp with existing Web3 account such as Metamask.
- Allow users to login to dApp with their Web2 accounts such as Email, SMS, Google, Twitter, Telegram and so on. A MPC wallet will be associated with the account, check here to learn more about the security aspects of Particle's Solution.
- Unlock full-functioning wallet features, which includes:
- Assets management: a intuitive interface for managing all the digital assets in the wallet.
- Transferring: send or receive FT or NFT with the best practice in user experience.
- Swapping: conduct token swaps with aggregated DEX solutions.
- On- & off-ramps: which allows users to purchase digital assets with their credit card or digital payments.
Besides, the SDKs are cross-platform, with compatibility across:
- Web: with starter kit for next.js, react, vue and so on.
- Mobile: iOS, Android, or multi-platform framework such as Flutter, React Native.
- Game Engine: Cocos Creator, Unity, Unreal Engine. Please check out our Platform-specific guides for more information.
Last but not least, all the services we mentioned above are white-labeled, you can customize the interface to match your own branding with our low code customization interface.